Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.  I'm going to try this blogging thing again!
I have been following Stacy Williams atlovethatbug.blogspot.com   She is doing a video series for cards using Create a Critter 2. Fun!!!  I created several Valentines for my grandchildren.


This is on page 35 of handbook, button #7.
Love this card, I think the gingham blue and white made this card pop! The banner is on page 35, cut at 2''









This is card #2 in the series, page 30, button #2.
I think I cut the koala a bit bigger than Stacy.












This is card #5 in the series, page 33, Button #5. This one is for dear Henry who was born in last fall.















This card is not one from the series, but was certainly inspired by Stacy.  I didn't know how big the shoe and phrase would be.
I use provo Craft Room . http://www.cricut.com/home/craftroom/ to figure out the sizes.

Well I'm going to Let's Scrap http://letsscrap.ning.com/ and work on the Sketch for this week. Hope to post it next week. Maybe Thursday will be my post day.  Check out the Question of the Week there!!!

Remember to be near God is good!!!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment