Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trust in the Lord with all your heart!!! It has certainly been a time of trusting.  Being a caregiver of a parent certainly cultivates trust in God!!!  The Lord has been faithful! He has strengthen me and been with me, especially when I felt alone. Thank you, Lord for your loving presence in my life.


Now I would like to share one of my favorite layouts (scrapbooking keeps me busy, during the long hours with mom.)  This layout was inspired by a challenge at Let's Scrap.

Design Team  Challenge 172- Flowers/ Plants/Trees Overload.
   I had so much fun doing this page. I was especially imspired by Michelle Looi's example. I used a old sheet of K&Company paper by Brenda Walton as my background. I cut out a tree overlay from my new cricut cartridge Artbooking. I ended up not using the overlay, instead I used it as a stencil(tree) Using the overlay I sprayed my page with gold mist, then used gelatos for the leaves and trunk. I outlined my leaves in gold, it didn't show up enough so I used a metallic copper pen to define the leaves better, I discovered that if you rub the marker lines right away they blend a little. i not sure I like the title. I also think I will use gesso for a base coat next time. The paper started to peel a little. Love this picture of my granddaughter she is finally starting to smile for pictures.

I have been enjoying using the Artbooking cart from Close to My Heart. Hope to post lots of Halloween layouts using this cart.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment